- Apply the state policy of Computerization of Society to the Health Sector and develop the set of guidelines and internal policies and essential regulations to promote the development of informatics in the National Health System.
- Promote the use of information technology linked to the decision-making process in the sector.
- Promote and control the development of a Comprehensive Computer Training Program for the undergraduate, postgraduate and continuing training of Human Resources that meets the requirements of the National Health System.
- Strengthen and control regulations aimed at the control and monitoring of processes related to the intensive use of computing.
- Strengthen the infrastructure, human resources and connectivity of the National Health System by generalizing the use of computer technologies, as a means of communication and exchange of information.
- Evaluate and control the economic plans to achieve the sustainability and maintenance of the infrastructure.
Califique nuestro contenido
[Total: 1 Promedio: 5]